WHO IS IT FOR
- Someone who enjoys researching and planning their trip on their own
- Someone who has most of their trip planned
- The traveler who wants to make sure the flow of their trip is maximizing their time and money
- The traveler who needs expert advice on transportation, activities, day trips, hotels, restaurants and anything related to their trip
WHAT IT INCLUDES
- All services in the Concierge Service
- A review of the client’s current itinerary
- An exchange of emails to discuss the trip
- Suggestions on the flow of the trip
- Ideas and recommendations on transportation, activities, day trips, hotels and restaurants
- A finalized itinerary within 72 hours of the request
HOW DOES IT WORK
Client will contact the Pal with their request, and we will respond with a preliminary email confirmation and any follow-up questions we may have. After we have received a deposit payment of US$100, we will start working on the trip providing updates and asking questions along the way.
Once a finalized itinerary has been prepared, we will invoice for the remaining balance. Once we have received payment, we will send the client the customized itinerary.
Pal’s will be paid their fee when the itinerary is received by the client. All payments will be done through XpatPAL’s secure payment platform.